News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Listings for Another "next one"

Started by Old Tinker, August 17, 2012, 09:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Blackpowder

Adding Lady Alyssa to the listings. Also a guest, Lady Kat Griffin.

Old Tinker

good Sir Paul, thy wish has been fulfill'd,
thee Ladies have been add'd to the List'ns,
at thy service,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Windhawke has asked me to request that she, Mike, and Mona be added to the Listin's, Papa dear.  :)
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Paul Blackpowder

I am also adding a new person to the list. The Lady Kat Mckeown is desirous of joining us in revelry and camaraderie.

CapnFayeCutler

It looks like I will not be able to make this one, Papa. I'm really sad about it, too.

:(

Hopefully soon I can see you and Mama! Maybe TNRF?
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Seleyna Eirian

Papa Tink, with luck, I shall be bringing my pirate as well, as long as we don't have the little one that weekend. I'll have to check the calendar, but could you please put Lee down? As well as Lady Amanda? It will be her second Castleteers. Hopefully we'll actually be able to stay this time!

Oh, and since my mother hasn't signed up here yet... Lady Randi and her husband Greg, please and thank you!
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

ladylissame

Pap Tink,
Can you please add Nathan, Gypsy and Zach to the listing. Gypsy and Zach attended our spring Gathering. This shall be Nathan's first gathering.

humphrey

i guess i have to address the elephant in the room. hi spirit. no that's not it. it is the Talent Show. last one was a lot of fun and the prize was memorable. i suspect we are going to have to step up this time, we are missing contact with a lot of people ...... a lot of people that happen to have been past participants lol i will come up with a prize.....it will be unique.....so start practicing.....and sign up!

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lady Lissame on October 12, 2012, 10:50:23 PM
Pap Tink,
Can you please add Nathan, Gypsy and Zach to the listing. Gypsy and Zach attended our spring Gathering. This shall be Nathan's first gathering.
they are list'd our Dear lady lissame, and Paul, she has been add'd to the list'ns,
we's be a-watcg'n,
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

:o  The winds of change are stirring....pigs may fly and snowballs may survive in hell...and maybe...the wind will blow from the North once again. Maybe....just maybe...
Tink - stayed tuned to this station for future updates.

Stare North Steve  (fingers crossed)
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Please add Mal and Nikki to the list! I'm pretty sure they're newbies!
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

dkworrell706

Could you add Devinee Worrell & Stuart Sisk to the list please? Stuart would also like to know if different groups of people would be interested in seeing his Adult Scottish act he's been putting together as he needs audience to test the material out and looking for critic and opinions. If this is ok, he'd greatly appreciate it as getting people together to test new,material is hard sometimes. See everyone in November!

Old Tinker

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on October 15, 2012, 02:29:21 PM
:o  The winds of change are stirring....pigs may fly and snowballs may survive in hell...and maybe...the wind will blow from the North once again. Maybe....just maybe...
Tink - stayed tuned to this station for future updates.

Stare North Steve  (fingers crossed)

we's hope thee can make the "Gather'n" our Friend, but it would be the ONE that me Belle and me can not make, dratt****
and our Lady Everclear, we's have add'd the newbie's,
keep'em coming,
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Paul Blackpowder

Would love to see Stuart's new material. Maybe part of the talent show?

dkworrell706

that would be wonderful! He's nervous about new acts but wanting friends to see it & give opinions.  Newbie on message board, not familiar and learning on what to do so be patience if I miss a question. See everyone there! ;D