News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Listings for Another "next one"

Started by Old Tinker, August 17, 2012, 09:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyHawkeontheHill

I will not be attending, but please check out the reason why; www.vcrealitalian.com. We inherited a real mess. We've come a long way, but time off at this juncture is precious and few... I can't come see you guys, so, you all gotta come see us!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Paul Blackpowder

By the way, Tinker, Henry Lancaster and his lady are planning on attending. They are Castleteers, but Henry is having comp problemns right now, and requested I have them added to the lists.

Phillip McGuinness

I might definitely be there. Maybe.
Got any ale?

www.drunknsailor.com

Aunty Lou

ERMAGERD!!!  Finally made it through the labryntine re-sign-on procedures!  I'm most definitely planning on attending, Papa Tink!  Waiting with girlish glee!

Tavern Mistress Xtine

Will be there with bells on.  Bringing, as promised, lasagna... a couple of them actually, one meat, one not.  It will be me and my Mr. PlusOne

spirit

cerialynne

I am going to try and make it. I may have a guest, Jacob.
Also Jessica Williams is having issues with the site but wanted to RSVP.

Phillip McGuinness

Tinker: At Sir Humphrey's request, I created a Facebook event for this gather'n so the people from KY who don't visit this forum know about it. So there are some RSVPs there that probably aren't here. Or are in both places with different names. Just to keep things interesting. :)

http://www.facebook.com/events/377038105710368/
Got any ale?

www.drunknsailor.com

ladylissame

Papa Tinker - Could you also add Mike B to the list? He is a returning Castleteer

ladylissame

Also, I will be bringing the chocolate chip monkey bread I brought last time

azerial

Jon and possibly Kayla shall be there

Aunty Lou

Alas!  I shall ha have to tamp down the girlish glee...  I find I cannot be at the Castle this season.  I look forward to Spring, then.

Sir Jeffery

Tink I am going to try and attend this one wit my wife and a friend .Thank you Sir Jeffery ,Lady Jodi , and Joe.
"Knight of the Golden Trail"
Loveland "Castleteer"

Paul Blackpowder

Please add Manny Rebollar to my guest list. I thank thee most heartily.

Old Tinker

good Sirs,  thy wish'es are complete,
so sorry to hear that our Aunty Lou, spring it shall be for us also.

Quote from: Phillip McGuinness on October 18, 2012, 04:18:18 PM
Tinker: At Sir Humphrey's request, I created a Facebook event for this gather'n so the people from KY who don't visit this forum know about it. So there are some RSVPs there that probably aren't here. Or are in both places with different names. Just to keep things interesting. :)

http://www.facebook.com/events/377038105710368/
fellow Highland Phillip, alas, your Old Tinker will not tred there,
so's there be two list'n, as long as thee is list'd upon one.
thank you, our good friend,
be well, Tink and his Belle...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far