News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Santa Fe

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, August 20, 2012, 11:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

If coffee helps with that translation ... it must have something special added ...  ;D
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

I am planning on being there as a playtron. I won't be able to arrive until Saturday morning and will have to depart early in the day Sunday but as long as I don't continue running into last minute wedding hiccups I should be able to get away and visit the faire for the weekend.

My folks, Le Duc et Duches du Gascogn, will be on court.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Not this year :( Getting away not happening

Have fun
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Celtic Rune Stones

Forests filled with faeries, trolls, and elven of every kind; shield maidens on horseback, huntsmen with falcons, and a unicorn!

Merriment for noble and peasant alike - it was a festival most enjoyable...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dansdigitaldarkroom/sets/72157631608092844/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dansdigitaldarkroom/sets/72157631607228390/
My life is loosely based on a true story...

Earl of Surrey

Brilliant!

Thank you for the hawk picture.  Possibly the coolest pic I've ever had of myself.

Surrey (momentarily Oxford, but back to Surrey as of this evening)
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)

Norfolk

Quote from: Earl of Surrey on September 24, 2012, 09:02:03 PM
Brilliant!

Thank you for the hawk picture.  Possibly the coolest pic I've ever had of myself.

Surrey (momentarily Oxford, but back to Surrey as of this evening)

Surrey My (perpetually overdrawn) Son,

I heartily agree!  'Tis a wondrous portrait that Sir Runestones hath created.  Were it not for the nobility of thine parentage, some might suspect that the artist didst conjure beauty from homeliness in the fashion of the Holbein's.  In any event, t'was truly a magnificent moment, upon which thou doth have myne heartrfelt congratulations.

Fondly,

Norfolk

P.S.:  I am receipt of thine request for funds in excess of thine monthly allotment.  Humor t'is goode for the soul.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Earl of Surrey

Thank you very much for sharing these.  You have a great pic of the Countess and the Hawk and she loves it.

Surrey
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)

Adriana Rose

We loved it! I cannot wait for next year, my neices had a blast!

Francisco Paula

If you want the original file just tell me which one and i will email it to you and feel free to do with it as you wish.

Norfolk

Quote from: Adriana Rose on September 25, 2012, 10:55:59 PM
We loved it! I cannot wait for next year, my neices had a blast!

The Duchess and I are delighted to hear it, AR!  It was a treat for us to see you there.

Just call me "Your Grace"