News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

West Virginia, out of Charles Town

Started by Wolf666, August 21, 2012, 07:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf666

Sorry first off if ya clicked this hoping for a faire in Charles Town...but if you in the area I'm looking to try and find some other fair goers that want to carpool out to one!  Just moved to the area and the entire state seems to have none.  But being here in the eastern panhandle I can see hitting up Penn, Maryland, or Virginia for one easy enough as a weekend.  Last year I was living in Northern Virginia and hit up the Maryland one solo, not a bad fair but no weapons allowed and the long drive just left me disappointed.  If anyone knows of a better spot for me to post this thread, or something like a facebook group trying to do the same thing by all means let me know, if not hopefully I can find some people interested!

~Wolf

Alaric

Id say from your location PARF, MD, and Virginia would be your best bet

Pittsburgh would be around 3.5 hours or so away from your location. Its a small fair but they do allow weapons.

I work in WV (but live in PA) - I never make it over to that side of the state really :(   Hopefully you will find someone close you can carpool with

Wolf666

Thats the plan, but so far pretty empty on responses.

Wolf666

bump?

Anyone got any ideas where else I might try n find folks?  Or at the least a way to meet up with new people at one in the area.  I don't mind the commute but driving a few hours solo to a faire that ends up being a bust is just not worth the time.  At least if I meet up with people it won't be so bad