News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2012 List of Attendees - Shout Out

Started by mehan, August 22, 2012, 07:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehan

From what I can glean from the existing thread we have the following attendees - but please shout out if I missed you

(please forgive spelling)

Lady Mikayla & Molden
Hibernian and Heal'n
Merlin the Elder & Lady Nimue
Ms. Trish
Iain Robb & Lady Julie
Midnight Ferret & Ambard
Pinn'n and Chuck'n
Pharma Greybeard & Maria; Prince Herbert of mitensted
Lady Spicer and Lord Gregory
WildHighlandLass and WildHighlander
Mehan and Ewan
Alysea
Sketch'n
William of Ware

Cut and pasted Lady Mikayla's post about the schedule of events here so that we have it all in one place  PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE(S)

Friday 6Pm Meet and Greet at the Gallway Hooker

Saturday am will be tailgaiting and photo op before Faire in the VIP parking lot 8:30am!  Gates open at 10am.  

Another photo op and musical men 3pm 2:30 PM to the left of the joust area, behind wax hands.

Saturday night dinner will be at the Acropolis also in Cornelius about 6pm, after Faire!

Sunday 3pm  2:30 PM photo op and treasure hunt finds.

As for hotel accomodations... the Microtel in Cornelius may be able to accomodate a room block for us however they will not know till early September.  Therefore at this time I recommend hotels in Davidson, Cornelius & Huntersville to be the closest in locale.  Charlotte will be a bit of a haul.

Alysea

Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins

iain robb

You got me, but I'll bet I forget to mention that my wife, the Lady Julie (who only sometimes lurks on R/F.com) will also be coming. Thanks for doing this!

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Molden

Thanks Mehan! Look forward to seeing you SOON!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Merlin the Elder

We are looking forward to meeting new people, most of which I've conversed with here on the board. We may have some extended family joining us, but they don't need listing here. Pinn, you have some hugs coming... Iain, I think we have a discussion on theology to continue! But anyway, we're planning on a good time!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

mehan

Merlin I am actually coming to the friday night meet-n-greet (something I normally NEVER do) just to meet you and Nim, get Iain Robb's inside dope on fresh oranges and converse with others from afar. 

If you don't mind, I would love to put the extended family members on the list, so I can start trying to memorize names (and so we have kinda a head count).

Merlin the Elder

I doubt they will be at the meet and greet, Mehan, and at this point, I'm not sure who will be coming. I have a couple of cousins in Charlotte, and I believe one will be joining us on Saturday perhaps. Nim's sister and hubby may also come up from Charleston, but that's still iffy.

I think I should be honoured that you find it necessary to come to the meet-and-greet just to meet us! We're just your average knuckleheads... You can't imagine how excited we are about this trip!!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Pinn

@ Merlin T.E.  ;D.. I am more than willing to collect.
Working on my favours to hand out also.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

iain robb

Quote from: mehan on August 23, 2012, 08:56:37 AM
... get Iain Robb's inside dope on fresh oranges ...

Oh, my, my reputation precedes me ...

Let's see, late October ... Hamlins should be coming ripe. Great juicing oranges. Guess I'll have to see if we can squish some and bring their liquified innards up for the Saturday tailgate. Am I just assuming there will be a tailgate, or did I read that somewhere?

mehan

Definitely a tailgate Saturday morning and pretty sure one Sunday, I'll defer to Lady Mikayla the planning princess.   I wasn't hinting on your bringing any (hey but it worked ;D), just wanted to pick what seemed to be your knowledgeable brain.   

iain robb

"Seemed" is the operative word here, I believe.  ::)

Molden

Quote from: iain robb on August 24, 2012, 06:31:51 AM
Quote from: mehan on August 23, 2012, 08:56:37 AM
... get Iain Robb's inside dope on fresh oranges ...

Oh, my, my reputation precedes me ...

Let's see, late October ... Hamlins should be coming ripe. Great juicing oranges. Guess I'll have to see if we can squish some and bring their liquified innards up for the Saturday tailgate. Am I just assuming there will be a tailgate, or did I read that somewhere?

Yep there'll be a tailgate to be sure. Did you say...you're bringing...orange juice (((Hopefull)))???
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

iain robb

IF our Hamlins are ripe by then, yep. If not, no.