News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2012 List of Attendees - Shout Out

Started by mehan, August 22, 2012, 07:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

I'm sure we can organize Friday night...You just name the time and row for Saturday and Sunday!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

William of Ware

William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Friday night we will meet & greet at the Galway Hooker @ 6pm.  Actually just got back from dinner there and firmed us up!

Saturday & Sunday morning we will tailgate. Oh lord what time did I say...? :) Just checked myself, 8:30am in the VIP parking lot.  It's not to big up there... you'll see us!

We have the grove area by the joust Sat & Sun from 2:30pm - 4pm so I need to correct our times for pictures and such up to 2:30pm!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

For those traveling from out of town, not to worry, we'll start Friday evening at 6, I'm sure we'll be there for awhile come join us.

On Saturday and Sunday morning, if you somehow miss the large gathering of people in garb, we are usually in the first row of the VIP parking lot (by virtue of the fact we are crazy enough to get there at 0830am) and we come equiped with a 15 foot flag pole and Irish flag. As Lady Mikayla said, you'll see us!

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Hibernian

A separate group ticket thread has been posted in this section.

Merlin the Elder

Anyone else traveling in, we'll be staying at the Charlotte/Cornelius I-77N Hampton Inn. It shows to be about 15 minutes from faire, and about 10 minutes from Galway Hooker.

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

We will be bringing a guest, Prince Herbert of mitensted.

Hibernian

The weather has started to make its change from constant hot to those nicer fall temps. Ready for faire and RenDezvous, the gates of Fairhaven will be open before you know it. Looking forward to seeing everyone in October.

Remember if there are any questions about CRF, the area, hotels, where to eat, etc please ask.

Lady Spicer

Thanks for the updated schedule of events!  MNRF keeps us busy and out of the loop a bit!  But done now and trying to get through having a short term exchange student and cabin closing travel!

Gosh... favors... dang - better get thinking on that now!

See you all soon!
Lady "Cinnamon" Spicer
Baroness of Worchester
Kimberly Grandprey
MN Renaissance Court

Norfolk

Alas, despite our best efforts the Duchess and I will be unable to attend Rendezvous this year.  We are sooooo bummed!    :'(
Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin the Elder

Ms Trish

Quote from: Norfolk on October 13, 2012, 10:41:58 AM
Alas, despite our best efforts the Duchess and I will be unable to attend Rendezvous this year.  We are sooooo bummed!    :'(
Sad day.  :'(
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

iain robb

Uh-uh. None of that. Not now. Not this late in the game. The weekend is almost here. You need to gear up. By my count, there are about half as many of us this year than last year. And I know there are people we really would have liked to have made it. But here's the thing ...

... And don't tell anyone, or they'll all want in ...

That means we each get twice as much fun!

(And since I had to miss last year's RenDezvous, I'm planning on thrice!)

Molden

Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Ms Trish

If closing cannon (and what I imagine to be the ensuing parking lot chaos) is at 5, that doesn't leave much time to hit the hotels to clean up before dinner at 6 on Saturday. Do we go straight there from faire?
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!