News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2012 List of Attendees - Shout Out

Started by mehan, August 22, 2012, 07:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

I'm not sure what the plan was, but that's what I was expecting. Sure hope that Greek place has aisles wide enough for my wife's hoop skirt!  ;D

(This faire is going to be her first experience with a hoop skirt. Should be interesting. I was in a play recently and no one figured out until dress rehearsal that the ladies in hoop skirts were not making it down the stairs without assistance.)

Molden

We had a discussion last weekend about this - and will likely push back to 6:30 or so. Mynd you, I have my grubby little paws in this - so that whole "on-the-dot-planning/timing/scheduling" falls in the "-ish" category.  ;) Traffic is a bit heavy getting out - so if you wanted to head out a little before 5/cannon - not a bad move. If you stay and enjoy, linger - please by all means - the Watchword for the event is ENJOY!  ;D

At the very least, Lady Mikayla and I will be at Acropolis to "hold" the space reserved - come in as you please or can. There is no way in Odin's Earth we expect "proper" behavior of showing up prompt for dinner and waiting on all to be there before starting. Besides - it IS a Greek restaurant - You'll be welcomed loudly and warmly, taken care of loudly and warmly - like long, lost, extended Family. (It's why we picked this place.)

So, we have it covered - make it when you can. The food is hearty and awesome! A mix of Greek and American. You'll be welcomed - did I say Loudly and Warmly? Wanted to make sure y'all got that part. ...because I'm SO Shy and Retirin' don't ya know!  ;)

Besides, if you come in garb from Faire, they'll KNOW which group you're with! And Iain - if the aisles aren't wide enough fer yer Lovely Lady's hoops...they WILL be! It's Greek! OPA!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

cowgrrl

I know this is incredibly last minute but Al-Nimer & I will not be attending.  School & other commitments make it impossible. Have fun without us.

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: cowgrrl on October 06, 2013, 09:49:01 PM
I know this is incredibly last minute but Al-Nimer & I will not be attending.  School & other commitments make it impossible. Have fun without us.
Bummer! Nimue and I were looking forward to seeing you guys...I guess we'll see you at Scarby in April...or Sherwood Forest in February.  So sorry!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...