News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Was in Emergency Room most of the day

Started by Lord Clisto of York, September 10, 2012, 10:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kett

Glad to hear you are doing better, and as annoying as all thise tests can be, I am glad they are slowly ruling out the more serious thing as you go. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you continue" take care of yourself, you are the only you we have!

Lord Clisto of York

Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Damn! Sorry I missed this. Good to hear you're doing better. If you were doing the Richard impersonation, I'd say your symptoms were from a cross bow bolt fired from an elevated position.  :P

Can't believe you're trying to find excuses not to make Ren-Deus-Vult this year!!!!  :P :P :P

Auryn

Can't believe I missed this

Glad to hear all the serious stuff is being ruled out
and that your doctor is taking it seriously.

Will keep good thoughts going out your way
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks everyone. Yes, the shoulder pain may have been from a Bolt, but ten everything else would have been ruled out already. Waiting to get the local tests done now.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished