News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What a season so far.....

Started by kilted one, September 04, 2012, 12:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilted one

Two weekends down and they have been insane.  Attendance has been through the roof and still have 4 more weekends left.  This weekend is Wine Revelry Weekend which always popular.  Hope to see a bunch of familiar faces this weekend.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

arbcoind

Wine! Wine! Wine!

See you Saturday...It's to cool off a good bit for the weekend. 

Gina

loxley

Is it just me or is attendance through the roof?  I have never before had to wait to go to the privie.  I attended Saturday and spent almost 30 minutes of my time waiting in the privie line.  There were people everywhere.  I guess increased attendance is a good thing.

arbcoind

Loxley,

Yes attendance was nuts on Saturday afternoon.  Last I looked, the parking lot was full and there were lines for the privy and beer.  I guess those two go hand in hand!

Gina

kilted one

I have been on cast for 5 years and have been going for another 4 before that and yes, I have never seen crowds like we have been having.  With the exception of the one rainy day, I think each day has been a bigger crowd.  Definitely, something must be working.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Alaric

I have only made it one time this year :(  wouldnt you know it, work is getting in the way and i have had to put in too many saturday hours and i end up spending sunday running errends.

Im going to try and make it next sunday.