News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tim....Ill see you one day at Fiddlers Green.

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 25, 2012, 03:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lairde Guardn

Tim Lawson aka Dubli'n M'Crack aka Hibernian......Friend......I'll see you one day at Fiddler's Green.

I don't know what else to say right now, but my friend and brother has passed on.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

eloquentXI

I'm in shock. You had such an amazing soul. Rest in peace.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Tammy

:'( I didn't know him like a lot of y'all did, and I surely wish I had.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

amy

This is so heartbreaking.   I am shocked... any news would be appreciated so that we may be kept abreast of the arrangements.     

This family is such a blessing in their community and in the lives of everyone they touch.   Keep them in your prayers.

I am all tears

Captain Jack Wolfe

I was truly graced to know Tim, to write with him, and above all, call him my friend. He will be missed.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Merlin the Elder

My deepest sympathies to all his friends and family.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Many tears this day... such a wonderful, wonderful man, friend & leader. 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Seamus Ex Machina

So damn sad....we just saw him in MD a few weeks ago.   He's the guy you hope you grow up to be.  Blue skies, and a following wind, my friend.
Legendary Hellraiser

angusmacinnes

My condolences to his family and friends.  He will be missed.  Godspeed lad.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Molden

I'll Dearly Miss You "Father Timothy". I LOVED our interplay in the Shire, riffing obvious Saint/Sinner gaffes, having him shake his head when we talked about confession - he called it braggin, offered a pillow for my knees as it would be awhile, and NO sacramental wine until we were done (lest confessional turned into a drinking game), and having him run up to separate Lady Mikayla and I, admonishing "LEAVE ROOM FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT". Always a gleam in his eye and a playful grin across his face.

I Miss You already Tim and there are not words nor tears enough to be shared for your passing my Friend. I'll ring the bell to signify your departure tonight.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Welsh Wench

Over six years ago, Ice Mage, Martin Montgomery and I turned one post into a story called Dead Man's Tavern.

One day, a monk named Brother Timothy came into the tavern with his dog Amber.
From then on, the rest was history.

He never failed me with the clasped hands, the shake of his head, the heavenward glance and the heavy sigh of, "Oh, Wenchie...Wenchie...."

My deep sympathies to Mary Lou and the kids.  :'(

Tennessee Festival will never be the same.
I'll miss you, dear friend.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

We are shocked and saddened to hear the news of Tim's passing. Our sympathies to the family. The fair will not be the same without Hibernian.

Baron Frederick

I never met the man,but I sure wish I had.Peace be with the family in their time of need.
Baron Frederick

Rani Zemirah

A sad passing and a sore loss, indeed.  Good journey...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

DonaCatalina

I omnly met him once; but my condolences to his friends and family.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

iain robb

I am glad I did have the opportunity to meet him this last spring at Georgia Renaissance Festival. He's very much a part of my memories of that weekend. May he live on in our memories.

Bob of the Lake

My condolences to his family and friends. Although I never met him, his presence here on these boards make me feel as though I had.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Kate

My heart breaks for Mary Lou, Christine, and Brendan. They had a great man to call husband/father. He certainly was a class act... one of the people you could always count on to be consistently kind and generous, while keeping a great sense of humor. I'm glad I was able to spend some time with him at MDRF this year.

No faire will be the same without him.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lady Renee Buchanan

Steve and I only met Tim a few times, but we remember a very kind and extremely nice man with a great smile who made you feel very welcome.

Our condolences to his family and other friends on their loss.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Capt. Bacardi

This is sad news, only met him couple of times but enjoyed everytime.
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Trillium

Wow...what a loss...he will be greatly missed.  My condolences to his family.
Got faerie dust?

Lady Kett

I am just shocked. Rest in peace, Tim and know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers. You will be very missed.

Lady Nicolette

Tim and Mary Lou are some of my fondest memories of TNRF.  My heart goes out to Tim's family, who were without a doubt the most important people in his life.  He was a kind, gentle and creative spirit who left this world too soon.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine