News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tim....Ill see you one day at Fiddlers Green.

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 25, 2012, 03:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

I omnly met him once; but my condolences to his friends and family.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

iain robb

I am glad I did have the opportunity to meet him this last spring at Georgia Renaissance Festival. He's very much a part of my memories of that weekend. May he live on in our memories.

Bob of the Lake

My condolences to his family and friends. Although I never met him, his presence here on these boards make me feel as though I had.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Kate

My heart breaks for Mary Lou, Christine, and Brendan. They had a great man to call husband/father. He certainly was a class act... one of the people you could always count on to be consistently kind and generous, while keeping a great sense of humor. I'm glad I was able to spend some time with him at MDRF this year.

No faire will be the same without him.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lady Renee Buchanan

Steve and I only met Tim a few times, but we remember a very kind and extremely nice man with a great smile who made you feel very welcome.

Our condolences to his family and other friends on their loss.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Capt. Bacardi

This is sad news, only met him couple of times but enjoyed everytime.
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Trillium

Wow...what a loss...he will be greatly missed.  My condolences to his family.
Got faerie dust?

Lady Kett

I am just shocked. Rest in peace, Tim and know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers. You will be very missed.

Lady Nicolette

Tim and Mary Lou are some of my fondest memories of TNRF.  My heart goes out to Tim's family, who were without a doubt the most important people in his life.  He was a kind, gentle and creative spirit who left this world too soon.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine