News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A request!

Started by Adriana Rose, June 27, 2008, 12:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

If I may ask a favor of all of you!

There is a gal that works in my shop who has a birthday coming up. She has been working at my shop for 27 years now and she LIVES for fair, she is a widow so these 2 months are the thing that she looks forward to all year!

So if I may ask that if you have time pop into my shop and say happy birthday! She loves seeing the court but they never get up to our hill!

Her birthday is the 12th so I figured that a little forward planning would not hurt! If any one is up to it come and find me at shop 13 and lemme know I am the one with like 4 fox tails on my belt! some of you guys know me.
Or just shoot me a Private Message here!

Thank you guys!

OH AND THIS IS A SURPRISE!!

Hey- Arent You?

Shop name & location?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Adriana Rose

Miladies Posies

Up the hill on the way to the Elephants!

Francisco Paula

Well i do have a photag lesson that morning through the denver zoo with there photagrapher but should be at faire around 1 and i will make that my first stop.

Francisco Paula Portuguese Pirate for hire

Godric Myrddin

I will make sure Sybil know about this ... After all she is the singing strumpet   ;D
"The 9 most terrifying words in the English language are:
'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Zoë

I'll make a stop by if I get a chance.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Adriana Rose