News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Denver FOX News

Started by Lady Kett, September 28, 2012, 07:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kett

Are any of y'all fans of Deborah Takahara, hmmmmm?  ::)

Norfolk

Hailing, as we do, from South of Larkspurshire , the Duchess and I know not of the lady.  Nonetheless, thou hast peaked our curiosity by thine query.  Woud'st thou care to divulge thine interest?

Norfolk

P.S.:  Thou can'st rely upon our most fervent hope that Sidekick's full recovery continues apace.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin the Elder

Good Norfolk, I can assure you, having spent the weekend in the questionable company of Lady Kett and Sidekick, that Sidekick is back to his shenanigans, and is in good spirits. T'was good to see this, as my sweet Lady Nimue and I have become quite attached to this sweet and devilish couple!

Having said that, I, too, am curious of the reference to Mistress Takahara...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Kett

Ok y'all are dripping English Nobiity more than I can come back with, LOL!

The question is due to the fact that I gave Ms Takahara a Skype interview on Friday evening regarding my most favorite smartphone app, iTriage, and its role in getting Sidekick to the hospital that fateful evening. Her story is supposed to air either Sunday or Monday in the local Denver FOX news. iTriage is based in Denver.

She asked me to send some photos, so we sent 2 that we took today, and 2 from our Vow Renewal @ Scarby in May (and made sure to tell her that we have been to CRF but alas, could not make it this year for perhaps obvious reasons). As it turns out, we don't have a lot of photos of us, period...but none of us non-ren-faire for the past several years!

She said she'd send me an online link Monday evening. Apparently she is the evening FOX news anchor, but Wiki shows 2 stations and I have no idea which one is which since I am not local!

Hopefully this one *WILL* air, as we've been advised the CBS one is still on deck but pushed from week-night evening news to weekend news. And with the elections may be continually pushed and then not shown due to being "too old".

So rest assured, my darling Sidekick is back to form and doing absolutely wondrously! I was just wondering if anyone might catch it to help wave the pom-pons for iTriage!

Norfolk

Lady Kett and Merlin,

Thank you both for the information.  In the case of the reporter, my curiosity is assuaged; in the case of Sidekick, I am joyously relieved. 

My best to you both until we meet again, hopefully in the coming season.
Just call me "Your Grace"