News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tessa has passed

Started by Sir Martin, October 02, 2012, 08:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molden

Martin - I am SO sorry to hear of your Loss! My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my prayers Mate. Sincerest Sympathies
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Baron Frederick

Martin,Although I have never met you,my heart goes out to you at this time.Keep the good memories of your times together and life will go on for you.
Baron Frederick

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Martin, my friend, i am sadden by your loss and i am at a loss for words.  :'(

May the Lord comfort you and ease the pain of your grief.
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Sir Martin

Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of comfort and friendship.  I am a truly blessed man.

Lord Clisto of York

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Capt. Bacardi

We are sad to hear this news, our thoughts and prayers are with you and you family.
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Sir Smithwick

So very sorry to hear this Sir Martin.  Prayers and positive thoughts going your way.

Lady Gregory

I am so sorry on the loss of your beloved Tessa.  I am sure she is watching over you now as your guardian angel.  Another life taken too soon.  Praying for peace and comfort for you and all who love her.

lady serena

So sorry Sir Martin for your loss. Hugs.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Auryn

Sir Martin,
we never have met in person but I always enjoy your posts.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec