News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tailgate Sat 6 Oct 2012

Started by Butch, October 05, 2012, 12:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

So sorry for the late announcement, but I just got the tumbs-up.
Please meet us in the main parking lot before cannon (0830 is when Gauwyn's brood and I plan to be there) to have some fellowship and some refreshment before starting your day!
We will meet in the area to the left by lightpole #4 (that is, once you enter the parking lot, go to the LEFT of the Jersey walls and continue forward to the tree line.  Usually there are busses and motor home parked there.)
If the parking attendants give you any guff, have them radio Roger on channel 7.
Now, we CANNOT have any barbecues going; we are only allowed to have stuff from open trunks and tailgates.  Additionally, the KCRF will stamp hands, so if we wish to have a break out there later in the day, we can certainly do so!
OK!  I hope to see some faces!

gem

Oh, how fun! Alas about the open flames; we'll need them tomorrow morning!

Not sure we can make it that early, but if we're around, we'll try to swing by!!

Merlin the Elder

Butch, I've been alerted that Archer and his Lady will be there this weekend. Gauwyn has met him...keep an eye out for them.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...