News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

directions from OHRF to Loveland Castle

Started by Old Tinker, July 26, 2008, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

me Belle sujest'd that a link for thee path from OHRF to "Loveland Castle". me knows where it is, but after fest'n at OHRF, plus an Invasion on top of it, me's gonna need directions, and we thought others may need also. so here is a link to MapQuest, with directions and a map for those that may want a copy to carry with them.-

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Wilmington&1s=OH&1a=317+Brimstone+Road&1z=45177&2c=Loveland&2s=OH&2a=12025+Shore+Road&2z=45140

me's just want'd to say to all, that this Old Tinker has been quiet busy with life. me hopes to post more come Aug. (with KyHRF go'n on in June & July, plann'n a trip for thee Invasion, open'n weekend at GLMF, plus mundane work, we have not been able to get on forum much, so sorry, but we shall remedy this shortly).
we would add this to good KyDavids post, but thought it would be easier to find here for those that may need it.

we have update'd, and remove'd thee frown'n face. more soon, and we must update thee "Calendar of Friends".

enjoy while thee can,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

me Belle thought it be a good time to bump this up, for those that plan the Ren'vasion the weekend of the 13th & 14th of Sept, then plan to head to the "Castle" after Saturdays celebration of Lady G's & Scotsmans 22nd Wedd'n Anniversary.  :o  ;)  :-*
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

just want'd all to have these directions to get to the "Castle".
we are down to just one work week  :-\
but it will pass quickly.
"All for Ale and Ale for All",
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far