News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend

Started by kydavid, June 27, 2008, 06:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: jinx on September 01, 2008, 03:45:05 PM

Has anyone else come down with the plague?  O.o  I've been sick since Sunday morning. 

So THAT's why I got sick this weekend... Sympathy sickness! :P
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

Wait, didn't I have the sympathy Rendez-flu?  xD

Hopefully, we break the trend when we're actually around each other in a couple weeks.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Synikul

I missed half of opening day. We were up late everynight last week getting ready for it, then I worked my butt off Friday afternoon to get the shop ready, stayed up late again Friday night hanging out with people we only see at fair, and then about 2PM Saturday afternoon it all caught up with me and I crashed on our bed in the back of the shop.

Had a great time the rest of the weekend though. ;D

Bugsy

Quote from: Synikul on September 01, 2008, 09:18:09 PM
I missed half of opening day. We were up late everynight last week getting ready for it, then I worked my butt off Friday afternoon to get the shop ready, stayed up late again Friday night hanging out with people we only see at fair, and then about 2PM Saturday afternoon it all caught up with me and I crashed on our bed in the back of the shop.

I saw you ...... I think.  If not, I waved at a complete stranger!  ;D  Your booth look reallllly nice!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on September 01, 2008, 07:56:56 AM
No worries SNS, I'm not gonna check out early this time!   :P ::) :o 8)

I too will be making an effort to pace myself. See you soon.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

kydavid

Jinx,

The sickness you feel is simple withdrwal from the absence of Peter and myself. You will feel better when we meet up again on the 13th!

jinx

Oh, that's all?

And here I am hoping that it's not strep.  xD
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Ratman and Bobin

We had so much fun opening weekend.  It was so great to see everyone, to meet new faces, and to spend the day with so many of those we love so much.  It was an amazing day, yummy food, good drink, great hugs, beautiful weather, and all the heavenly feelings of faire! 
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Synikul

Quote from: Bugsey on September 01, 2008, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: Synikul on September 01, 2008, 09:18:09 PM

I saw you ...... I think.  If not, I waved at a complete stranger!  ;D  Your booth look reallllly nice!

I remember that. It was brief, and I was busy at the time. That was before I crashed. :)