News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A fond Fairewell to the 2012 Season

Started by RenFestHQ, December 09, 2012, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenFestHQ

Well We just closed down LARF for the 2012 seasons. And if I did the math correct, that was the last festival for the year
I can say I learned a lot this year and can not wait to get started on next year
I will actually miss my faire family, until the next cast call
Anon

Craigmeister

My 2012 faire season was pretty good.  I am looking forward to 2013.  I'm praying that the economy will turn around.  That should lead to more new faires and help ensure the small ones out there already will be able to return.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

DonaCatalina

I am looking forward to 2013. It promises to be a better year for renfaires.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

scarletnyx

Alex and I have done one whole "year" on the renfaire rotation, so I think we're getting things pretty ok down. I know this next year will be even better than the first!
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

PollyPoPo

Quote from: scarletnyx on December 21, 2012, 11:10:41 AM
Alex and I have done one whole "year" on the renfaire rotation, so I think we're getting things pretty ok down. I know this next year will be even better than the first!

You bet your bippie! (Don't ask me how to spell it correctly.)

Polly
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)