News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol Meet & Greet July 5 & 6

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, June 28, 2008, 10:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Having read the responses below, it seems there will be enough people there only 1 of the 2 days to have a Meet & Greet on both days.  It has worked out in the past at around 1:30 p.m. after the parade is over, by the Town Square Pub (2 story pub near the front gate and the Fountain Stage, you can't miss it).  We have been known to meet there, and if there are people who are working and can't get there, we have made our own RF parade to their place of business to take pictures there.  The weather report shows gorgeous weather, so we hope to see many of you there.  Lord Stephen and I can only make it on Sunday, but there should be a pretty large group on Saturday, too.  See you soon!

I am trying to arrange the Meet & Greet for the weekend.   Please let me know what day you will attend and/or if you will be there both days.

Someone suggested to me that maybe we just do the Meet & Greet on Sunday if everyone was going to be there both days (I'm guessing they said that to me knowing we will only be there on Sunday).  But if there will be some folks there on Saturday and not on Sunday, then it wouldn't be fair for them to miss the photo and the opportunity to meet the others.  Once I know when everyone will be there, I'll set up the time and place for either both days or 1 day.

So I'll begin:  Steve and I will be there on Sunday, July 6

It has seemed like such a long year, but now it's only 7 more days till the gates open.  Huzzah!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

wildthingjew

miss katie scarlett and i there both days, plus schedule for limited engagement plus our attendance

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=missdoe06%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Erynn

I will be there the 5th for sure, and probably the 6th as well. If I go the 6th I probably won't be there all day.

Nimue

I will be there both days.  I am not working at Medieval Metal this year though...since I am pregnant!  :D  I plan to take it a bit easier this year, but I should be there at least once a weekend--I am the Arbiter of my chapter of the International Wenches Guild and I need to be around as much as I can!  I look forward to seeing you folks!

SarviaRose

I will be there Saturday the 5th most likely not the 6th though
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Kariselle

ladiedragon

Rage and I will be there on July 5th and 6th, would love to meet all of you!

beeboy

ill be there the 5th, but not the 6th

skrid the brown

We will be ther at least one of those days? 

Dayna

Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Sergi_Karento

I will be there both days of this weekend. If there are any Rogue's that will be there please let me know so we can include in any activities that we are doing.
Harold Freundlich
aka Lord Sergi Karento
Rogue #105 Bristol Second in Command
RenMerc #157
Privateer #358

skrid the brown

Ill be there Sat and Sun.  I think I maybe just a mundane Sat.....Inlaws coming from out of town

Hatter

M'Lady and I will be making the journey again this year.  We plan to attend both days.  It was so beastly hot last year when we attended.  We are looking forward to more moderate temperatures.

Whistler Fred

I'll be there on both days, as will my elder daughter and son (we are all in the BBF this summer - huzzah!).  My wife and younger daughter will be there on Saturday, working at the Dirty Duck Inn.  Since I'll be cavorting with my peasant cousins for most of the day I'm not sure yet where I'll be when, but I usually have lunch at the Duckyard right after the midday parade and Cheshire Chase extravaganza.
Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson

Margrett

I will also be there both days, working at the Dirty Duck Inn as well. I'm very short and will be wearing a red wool outfit with black accents on Saturday and a tan diamond pattern outfit with gold satin accented sleeves on Sunday, both over blackwork-accented linen chemises.

Margrett