News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What Movie Was Filmed At KCRF?

Started by Craigmeister, October 27, 2012, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

When I was at the Renfest on Sunday, October 7th, there was a movie scene being filmed.  It was between the new vendor area on the west side and the main part of the fest.  It was a close-quarters battle scene.  Does anyone know anything about it?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Merlin the Elder

Archer was an extra in the film.   The Joust directed by Stew Redwine.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Archer

Want a better world ?   Be a better person.

Every person is a new door to a different world.

Craigmeister

Do you know if they filmed anything more than a battle scene at the rest?  Did they come back during weekdays for dialogues or use any of the backgrounds?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I got filmed there by the filming crew with the lady that had the dung cart.  (Not sure how that fits with the joust, but I am sure Merlin knows  :). )
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Archer

Someone is asking if there is a story line, yes.  You can pull up Stew Redwine, on facebook.  The movie's story boards are there in his photographs.  There is dialogue.  A story of a knight, too small to joust.   Auditions video are there also.
Want a better world ?   Be a better person.

Every person is a new door to a different world.

kcdcchef

in 2011 they filmed a promo at the gate or Anonymous, someone read Juliet's lines, and the entire audience of like 1,000 ( or more ) read Romeo's lines. It was awesome.