News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Farewell, HMS Bounty

Started by Captain Jack Wolfe, October 29, 2012, 08:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renren

Sad indeed, I sincerely hope the captain is found safe!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

DonaCatalina

http://www.facebook.com/#!/HMSBounty?fref=ts
We are mourn the loss of Bounty's crewmember Claudene Christian and Pray for the continued efforts to rescue our Beloved Captain, Robin Walbridge.

A RELIEF FUND has been established by past crew members for donations to the families of Claudene Christian and Captain Robin Walbridge, along with the 14 surviving members of the crew, who lost everything in the tragic loss of the HMS Bounty.

Much Appeciated Donations can be sent to via PayPal
HMSBounty2012@Yahoo.com

Please note that the receipt for your donation will be Mellissa Norris a Bounty crewmember who has donated her energies to this cause.
Coast Guard officials are still hopeful that Captain Walbridge will be found in his bright red survival suit.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Rowan MacD

Claudene Christian, 42, the crew member who died, was a rookie sailor, but she had a marketing background — and a name and a lineage familiar to anyone who knew the story of the original HMS Bounty, whose crew famously took over the ship from its commander, Lt. William Bligh, in April 1789. The uprising was led by Fletcher Christian.

Claudene Christian said in August she was Fletcher Christian's great-great-great-great-great granddaughter.

Reality is stranger than fiction sometimes.
http://news.yahoo.com/captain-doomed-tall-ship-experienced-sailor-195341672.html

You know this one will end up in Ripley's
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

BLAKDUKE

Prayers to all involved.

Question  how deep is the water there.  Is it possible to get to her and re-float her
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Welsh Wench

She sunk in 18' deep water.

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

DonaCatalina

Something may have to be done if she is a navigational hazard.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Captain Jack Wolfe

The HMS Bounty Organisation announced yesterday they're already drawing up plans to salvage the ship. Seeing as Bounty had well over $1 million in renovations within the past couple of years, she should be in relatively good salvageable condition.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

DonaCatalina

The storm shall not wake thee, nor shark overtake thee,
 Asleep in the arms of the slow-swinging seas.
-Kipling
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess