News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Molden's Weekend 2013

Started by Molden, November 27, 2012, 12:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Jack Wolfe

TWELVE days to go!

Getting closer...
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Molden

I'm a little confused on the countdown...nothing new. Just so I'm clear - you're talking about when You're heading down to Florida - and not the actual event (weekend of the 16th/17th) - Yes?
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Captain Jack Wolfe

Nope, you're not confused. Insufficient coffee on my end of things. Corrected.  ::)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Molden

Always ensure yer fueled properly afore boardin' th' Tardis doc...ye never know where or when you'll wind up!  ;)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Lairde Guardn

Soon......Will be heading down early.....leaving this Friday to make sure I get there in time......
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Molden on March 04, 2013, 04:04:44 PM
Always ensure yer fueled properly afore boardin' th' Tardis doc...ye never know where or when you'll wind up!  ;)

But that's half the fun!  ;D

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

iain robb

I'll get busy now on warming things up down here for y'all.

(Running in place now ...)

Captain Jack Wolfe

Please do that, Iain! I'm in desperate need of some quality beach time. We're in the middle of a nasty snowstorm here, and I'm not happy.

Athena

Well, I hope it warms up by next week. And that I don't do bodily harm to a couple of fellow employees this week. I'll deal with cold weather/disciplinary action/jail AFTER my nice, relaxing, tropical vacation.  8)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Kate

Doing everything possible to ensure perfect weather for our favorite invaders! I cannot wait to see each and every one of you! :) :) :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

TEN days left until the premier event of the 2013 season!

ShadowWraith

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on March 06, 2013, 01:24:00 PM
TEN days left until the premier event of the 2013 season!

I see what you did there....

Captain Jack Wolfe

iain robb

I am going to be SOOOOO ready for this. I am in Austin right now, having my brain overloaded at SXSW Interactive. Two more days to go here, a dementedly early flight back to Orlando, and we're almost there.

Molden

I'm with ya! I'm ready to unplug from the pinata-fest at the Evil Galactic Empire and take in some Friends, Drink, and Sunshine!

Iain - looks like I'll revers-o your path - as I'm heading to Austin at the end of the month!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable