News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Clouds Of Arrows?

Started by Craigmeister, December 07, 2012, 01:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

My character at faire is that of an archer.  I love to shoot my longbow.  I'm looking for movies that show groups of archers launching "clouds" of arrows onto the enemy.  I've seen the great shots in "Henry V", "Braveheart" & "Timeline".  What other movies can I watch that have these shots?  (Yes, pun intended.)
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Lord Clisto of York

Kingdom of Heaven, one or two of the Lord of the Rings, Red Cliff, First knight, 300

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

PollyPoPo

"King Arthur" with Clive Owen has one scene with massed arrows, flaming.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on December 07, 2012, 07:22:21 PM
Kingdom of Heaven, one or two of the Lord of the Rings, Red Cliff, First knight, 300

Lord Clisto
Just about any movie with a siege scene in it.   I can't think of many movies about medieval times that don't include the requisite battle scene with flight(s) of arrows and/or a battering ram. :)
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Dragonlord

A couple that I can think of are Russell Crowe's Robin Hood and Kevin Costner's Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Craigmeister

Grammercy!  I haven't seen "Kingdom Of Heaven" in it's entirety since it was in the theatres but I have asked for it for Christmas.  I'll be checking out many of those other titles this winter to tide me over until faire season.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Lord Clisto of York

Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished