News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NTIF North Texas Irish Fest

Started by lilaney, March 06, 2009, 08:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilaney

Nicolas-Antoine

Unfortunately I have to go out of town this weekend. Bummer. Was so looking forward to it.

Ronald the Bald

I am planning on being there tomorrow. Not sure just what time yet.

Al-Nimer

Cowgrrl & me and the kids should be out, maybe around 2pm tomorrow, if I'm feeling up to it.  I had oral surgery yesterday, so my jaw is pretty sore  :'(  Course as long as I have good drugs, I should feel pretty good  ;)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

lilaney

*Ouch!*
Glad the drugs are good.  :)

eloquentXI

Things are continuing to be up in the air as I just found out they have me scheduled to work Sat., Sun., and Monday. Which is a no-no, as it's been apart of my schedule for awhile that I don't work Saturdays, and if I do, I don't work Sundays. A girl with two jobs needs a down day, dangnubbit!

Crossing my fingers and hoping that everything works out for me to go on Sunday as a large group of my friends and I are making the trek down from Denton.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

eloquentXI

I was able to get my shift switched so that I could work early and then get off... so I will be at NTIF tomorrow probably around noon-thirty or one-ish with my group of friends! Hope to see a couple of people out there! :D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

captmarga

If you haven't gotten your Season or FOF pass for Scarborough, you may do so - STILL AT THE REDUCED RATE - at the booth at NTIF.   There will be crew there all day to help you!

See anyone there later  - we work the booth 5-close.

Capt. Marga
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

Reaper

Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

DonaCatalina

http://www.ntif.org/
we have received our volunteer confirmations from Peggy. Hope to see you all there.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess