News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Dark Side

Started by Mistress Charlotte, June 29, 2008, 10:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Charlotte

I've heard a rumor that Erin O'Dirt is recruting nobels to join the Dark Side of Faire.   :D
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on June 29, 2008, 10:27:48 PM
I've heard a rumor that Erin O'Dirt is recruting nobels to join the Dark Side of Faire.   :D

The Dark Side? HUMMMM I was acused of being Mary Tudor at the front gates by the professor. I guess I can be Bloody Mary that might be fun
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Mischief Snicklebritches

Tis true Mistress Char. The dark side claimed me this weekend.  ;D I hurt my self more than I ever have at that faire, I have a gigantic splinter in my left pinky, but being a peasant was the most fun I have had....pretty much ever. Plus, the "bath" that we got from  Tanda was AMAZING!!!!
Betty wasnt too pleased at first, but I figured that once she started taking pictures of me it was okay. lol.
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Mistress Charlotte

I was totally speachless when you came by and I realized it was you.........Blew me away... and a very cute peasant I might say.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

CapnJack

You were a peasant yesterday and I missed it?  Damn!  That really sucks.  I do wish I'd seen it.  Hopefully there are photos somewhere.
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Blushing

;) Oh yes ... I do indeed have photographic evidence ... they should be posted tonight!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

DRenaissanceGuy

Alas yes, I did loose my wife, I sent her off to fetch a cake, and I do belive she was ran over by the cake cart. For shame, what shal I do with all my money now... Well since His Royal Majesty decreed the Remingtons as the Royal Matchmakers, maybe ill just have to marry someone with even more money so that I can be more rich than the king... plans within plans...

Tanda

Quote from: DRenaissanceGuy on June 30, 2008, 10:18:09 PM
Alas yes, I did loose my wife, I sent her off to fetch a cake, and I do belive she was ran over by the cake cart. For shame, what shal I do with all my money now... Well since His Royal Majesty decreed the Remingtons as the Royal Matchmakers, maybe ill just have to marry someone with even more money so that I can be more rich than the king... plans within plans...

Royal Matchmakers?  Ooh. It would appear I need to start sucking up to the Remingtons....Perhaps finding ways of bribing them.. Possibly by spreading false odds on the joust?
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Blushing

I have heard rumors that someone is traveling all the way from Florence for a visit to the shire. Her family has ties to the ruling Medicis, but felt it would be educational in the very least to experience travel in another country and practice her languages.

Mischief Snicklebritches

Oh fear not Nicholas....Im more resiliant than you think. I shall be returning. :D Im not letting all that money go THAT easliy. hehe.
Blushing, your rumor may or may not have any credit...who did you hear that from? :P
And thank you very much mistress C. I LOVE shocking people. You should have seen Dashing's face when he realized it was me he was rescuing. lol.
And Cap'n, there are pictures posted on the "Colorado Larkspur Photos" thread. Blushing just posted them.

Blushing

I heard it from my sources ...  ;D

I wish I had a photo of Dashing's face ... but I have to admit I did a double-take too

Mattrim

This weekend I shall be going over to the dark side as well.  Me Cousin the Monk Desails will be helping with the last rights and Dead body removal at the final joust.  ok maybe it will be just leaving the dark side for a brief moment. 

Mischief Snicklebritches

Are you just gonna throw it over your costume? or are you gonna full out change?

pktaxwench

It's not a rumor, it's my standard operating procedure.

Infultrate. Exploit.  World Domination.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Mistress Charlotte

Quote from: pktaxwench on July 03, 2008, 01:47:26 PM

It's not a rumor, it's my standard operating procedure.

Infultrate. Exploit.  World Domination.

Thank you and have a nice day!

un rebelle vit parmi nous!

cake or death dearie!!!
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."