News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

where is ever one?

Started by darkranger, December 17, 2012, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkranger

It seems that ever one has gone away...
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

StareNorthSteve

It does seem that way. Hopefully they're just hibernating.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

max and kate

A lot of people are on shitbook these days.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

McKilla

Got room for a new guy?   :D
I'll try anything once.  Twice, if I like it!

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Wickedvox

I'm always around! I just am usually on the sewing boards. What has everyone got planned for this year as far as adding to your "character?" I'm making a new smock, cartridge pleating an old skirt and doing my *first ever* black work on the smock cuffs and collar *exhasperation.*

Also, what kind of handmade items for garb or non-Ren life would you like to see at faire that you don't normally see?
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

jackrocks

I've been off a looooooong time.....I almost didn't remember my password......I've been in college, starting a business, and not having much extra time.

But this week is my spring break, and darn it, Im catching up on all my boards Ive been neglecting! :)

I am excited to say I am thinking about vending at Mid Mich Ren Fest this summer. Just trying to work out some details and if I can do that before the deadline, maybe I will see some of you there!

Wickedvox

Awww, I missed New Guy...Hi New Guy McKilla! We're kind of sporadic on this board.

Ugh, I'm *dreeeeaaming* of faire...*any* faire. If (when...be positive) I pass my state boards, my husband has agreed to take me to Bristol as a reward, squeeee! But I'll take anything at this point, even though I don't have the garb made that I want this year. That will be my other reward--just working and sewing, NO HOMEWORK. *sigh*

Currently working on a mock-up of my first ever Ren hat--a bongrace. Going well but stalled due to a mangled finger (don't ask, I'll never tell). Then I will be working on a kirtle and fitted English gown for meself and leggings, doublet and jerkin for me'lord. And smocks of course...ever with the smocks.

Let's get these boards movin'! What's everyone up to??

Jade

I disappeared  for a  bit,  but coming back now.  it's  off season of course,  but I still hope to remain active on here.   Just took out my garb and re-hung  it,  and  spent the day looking at hats and undergarments!

CalliopeCC

Buon Giorno! 

Now that it's getting warmer, I am cleaning/organizing the Sewing Dungeon in preparation for this year's projects. My Dungeon is not heated, alas.. :'(. therefore it is in hibernation through the winter.

Ay, Yiy YIY!  So much to do!   :o   

Ciao for now!  ;D

Wickedvox

Oh CC, we *must* get you a heat source for your dungeon! That is just unbearable! Looking forward to seeing your projects on the sewing threads  :D

flidais

Here I am!  And yup I disappeared.  So Sorry...seems like every year faire gets over and life gets busy and I just don't get on here as much as I would like.  Then the weather warms up and I start day dreaming about meade and good music and spending my weekends chatting with friends in that magical place.   ;D

Francesca DC

Rest assured to all the villagers of Hollygrove...The Venetians are returning! St. Katherine have given us permission for another visit. The Duke will be so happy to see our shiny happy faces!
Except that CiCi may still be a little green around the gills.. you know travel does things to her  :o

And that Bianca.. oh she will have stories to tell of the past year. Especially her *ahem* visits with Labarbera Fontenera!

As for ... me... Humble Francesca....I don't like to kiss and tell. :-X

Do not lead me into temptation, I'll find it all by myself.

CalliopeCC

Un Momento.... Dove la..."laughing hysterically" smiley faces?!? I can no find it- it should go here.  HA HA HA. I geegle at Francesca. Molto Geeegles. 

Francesca? Modest?   :o

Francesca? No Kiss and Tell?   ::)

I'm busting my corset laughing!!   :P

What is certamente: Si, La Donne di Venezia will return to Hollygrove once again for molto ballo, molto giochi, and molto divertisi!

(that's more dancing, more games, and more FUN! for our English-speaking friends)

Ciao e' Buon Fortuna!

Calliope Catherina Cavaldi
Grande Felia di Familia Cavaldi (non di Parma! di Venezia)
*PRIMA* DONNA DI VENEZIA (dice Il Doge!)(so there, Francesca!!)   :-*

flidais

Cannot wait to see all of your beautiful faces again!  Always so much fun to be had with you gals.  :)  See you in a few months. 
Ciao