News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

where is ever one?

Started by darkranger, December 17, 2012, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedvox

Agreed, you two are so much fun! And I'm cast this year so it should be interesting lol.
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

CalliopeCC

Ahah!  I see Mary Jane has brought you over to the Darkside. Very tempting, that Wench. ;D

To be fair, she does make the yummiest cookies.

Welcome to the Asylum that is Cast!  8)

Orphena

Must chip in - not a local, but we cannot wait to visit your shire again! Loved the Ventetians, loved the level of in character interaction!

M'lord and I will likely be able to visit come labour day weekend for 2 days!
Luxurious Lady ~ Statuesque Seamstress ~ Winsome Wayfarer
Enjoyer of Elegant Elizabethan Ensembles

Jade

oo! I  can't say for sure just yet,  but that is often when I make it there!

Francesca DC

You are too kind.. go on.....really go on... ::)

Wicked... ohhh Cast.. someone ELSE to have some fun with.

We will bring a few new tricks up our sleeves.. you know how we love our sleeves!!

Do not lead me into temptation, I'll find it all by myself.

CalliopeCC

Quote from: Orphena on June 12, 2013, 09:31:47 AM
Must chip in - not a local, but we cannot wait to visit your shire again! Loved the Ventetians, loved the level of in character interaction!

And we love YOU!!  - We're looking forward to having more fun this year.   Safe travels!  ;)

Wickedvox

Aye, her ulterior motives finally came to the fore...saucy temptress she be. The Duke...he's got a 'ard candy coatin, that one. I tink it's just 'iding the gooey center.

NefariousDrO

I've been getting to know Lady Jane over the last few years. I am a bad rennie, I tend to come and go (I'm working in the print industry, so when things get busy I disappear for long periods as I slave away at a computer and making things with caustic chemicals and the like) plus I make fantasy-based garb like "dragon scale armor" and "goblin" characters alot. Probably the result of my spending too much time studying anthropology as well as history, alas.
What I love about MiRF is that no matter how outlandish my garb has been (and it's been pretty insane, I admit) even people who are really into historical accuracy and true period characters have always complimented the creativity and artistry in my own work. MiRF welcomes artistry in so many forms, which is a real joy to me. I'm counting down the days, and frantically working on my newest creations for the day I get to let my hair down and play again!

Wickedvox

As I've been taught we are a FUN faire which means everyone is included--from fantasy to historically accurate. It's kind of like a buffet!

CalliopeCC

Quote from: Wickedvox on June 16, 2013, 04:28:59 PM
Aye, her ulterior motives finally came to the fore...saucy temptress she be. The Duke...he's got a 'ard candy coatin, that one. I tink it's just 'iding the gooey center.

Don't worry....I won't tell him you said that.

We don't want him to know who let the secret out!  :-X

flidais

Quote from: Wickedvox on August 06, 2013, 04:53:52 PM
As I've been taught we are a FUN faire which means everyone is included--from fantasy to historically accurate. It's kind of like a buffet!

Hehehe...a buffet we are.  Well put Wickedvox.

I do love the attention to detail some of the fest's have, but I always enjoy being back at MIRF where I can dress as I please and not have anyone tell me I am wrong. 

CalliopeCC

Yes, There's a place for utter historical accuracy..but that place is not MIRF, and we rather like it that way.  ;D

There are a lot of HA, as well as fantasy -all the way to cosplay-- costumes that inhabit the village, but by and large, cast and patrons alike at MIRF all look REALLY GOOD.

Of course... I'm probably a little biased.   ;)

darkranger

Its nice to see everone new an old...
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP