News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezVous 2013

Started by Butch, January 13, 2013, 07:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Hey, fellow Kansas Citians, I spoke with several of you personally during the 2012 season that I would be putting our faire up for this year's RenDezVous.  I have done it.  I would be able to sponsor the event, should we win; however, the more of us to put this together, the better.  So, please feel free to post here, or pm me, if you would be willing/able to help with this event.  This is WAY in its infancy now, but we need to be prepared if we win!  Let's keep our fingers crossed!  GO CANTERBURY!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

The Duchess and I are rooting for you as well!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin the Elder

This would be nice...we were hoping to add KC to our list this year anyway!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

kcdcchef

obviously you have my vote, it's my home faire. Let me know should there be anything I can do to assist.

Butch

Alright, my fellow Kansas Citians, please check your "My Messages" folder, and reply!  The sooner we get started, the better!

One other note, if I did not send a note to you, please forgive my oversight.  It was not intentional.  If I missed you, and you wish to participate in assisting with making this the best event ever, please send a message to me!

As soon as I hear back from a few more of you, we can get started!

HUZZAH!

kcdcchef

I just put it on the KCRF's Facebook page, obviously they'll need to know and be in on this!! I'm beyond excited about this, our faire is one of the country's best, let's let everyone know!

HunterRose13

I guess I better go back through and check out some previous rendezvous threads to see what I am in for.  As I have messaged and posted elsewhere unless something is a huge schedule conflict my family and I will be available to help.  Not sure what all needs to be done, but we will do what we can.