News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I need some advice from my fellow Pittsburgh Rennies!

Started by Axariel, June 30, 2008, 05:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axariel

Hey, guys!  This is Shenandoah, AKA Catherine Parr from 2007's Ren Fest.  I was the purple-dressed fool who always cheered on the good side for the jousts.

Anyway, I need advice.  I was going to design this year's character to be specifically focused on the jousts.  She was going to be blood thirsty, spiteful and well, very gross in her descriptions of gore.  I thought that it would be a fun character and it would make it easier on me to cheer during the jousts without breaking character.

Then, I got pregnant.

Obviously, my baby bump will cut back on my tough girl image.  I am going to be showing during this year's faire and I need advice.

What kind of character can a pregnant girl be?

And no, I don't think that Tom wants a Mary Tudor.  lol
x | x break through  x | x

Professor M

I think you need to discuss that with the entertainment director.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

DuCoeur

Hmmmm???

Midwife??  Seriously though I guess you will ned to talk it over with the Gestapo...I mean the directors of the Faire.

I think the character sounds funny...and the baby bump could make it even more funny....You are raising your own bloodthirsty warrior...
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Dev

Quote from: DuCoeur on July 01, 2008, 08:09:22 PM
I think the character sounds funny...and the baby bump could make it even more funny....You are raising your own bloodthirsty warrior...
Agreed.  Nobody wants to taunt a bad-weed puller pregnant woman.