News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for a vendor: Leather

Started by cowgrrl, May 09, 2008, 04:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgrrl

I need to find a vendor for a friend.  Her daughter went to student days & bought a simple braided leather bracelet.  The daughter couldn't tell me what area of the faire it was in but that the place sold bows & arrows as well as larger leather bracelets (& possibly other stuff) & these were in a bowl right by where you buy stuff.

It didn't sound like Miles Tonne but I couldn't narrow it down any more than that.  If you have a clue, please help.  Thanks!

eloquentXI

It could have been The Leather Rose, which did not return to Scarby this year.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

cowgrrl

No, it was definitely this year because she did the Student Days this week & that's when she got the bracelet.

Zaubon

It sounds like Elk Horn Trading on the eastern side of Holly Field that leans more to mountain man/19th century Americana. They are just down the hill from House of Dra on the same side, headed toward the gate shop #31.

Var Greyshadow

It could also be Kee's Longbows - in the tent down near the jousting field. 
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Tukaram

It sounds like the leather shop next to the maze.  I don't know the name of the shop or the area of the faire (I don't know the name of any area of the faire for that matter).    :-*