News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So, when's everyone going?

Started by maelstrom0370, July 01, 2008, 09:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margaret

And boy howdy - can we be merry!!!
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

Athena

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on July 02, 2008, 10:06:40 PM
Welcome!

Hey there! I spy that Wench Pin-- Local 57 will be on the lookout for visiting sisters Labor Day Weekend-- to encourage a little mischief and mayhem, of course. And we'd be thrilled if you wish to join us for a bit of this 'n' that, here 'n' there.  ;D

The more, the merrier, as 'twere.
:D

Mischief and mayhem? Why, you're speaking my language!  ;D

Maelstrom, too bad you won't be there when we are. Have a great time opening weekend and drink a few for me!

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Cassandra Joybells

Sir Gawain and myself will be making our annual pilgrimage to Hollygrove again this labour day w/e just booked the hotel  <waving to all wenches and miscreants about!!!>  can't wait to see you all again :-*

Flidais give that hubby a big hug from us...we'll miss seeing you both this year remember you can come up and visit sometime with Lady Ann. Ivor will be in our prayers and thoughts as ever.

looking forward to the usual raucous antics with the wenches (goes without saying) 

Ladyfair and LadyAnn , Sealion and hey Margaret will look for you and Katie Bookwench you and your sister keep yer knickers on (nudge, nudge, wink wink)   ;)hope to see you all

Quiet one see you there!!

but one question...was looking at the website and i don't see ERnesto on the bill????  is djhilia phrelengo performing this year.....Lady ann your usually in the know any word ....that is my favourite place in all the world at the Dragon's breath pub sipping a smithwicks and swaying to the music...i'll be one disappointed wench if he's not there <le sigh>

counting the days.....

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: Cassandra Joybells on July 07, 2008, 02:52:59 PM
Sir Gawain and myself will be making our annual pilgrimage to Hollygrove again this labour day w/e just booked the hotel  <waving to all wenches and miscreants about!!!>  can't wait to see you all again :-* 

Ladyfair and LadyAnn , Sealion and hey Margaret will look for you and Katie Bookwench you and your sister keep yer knickers on (nudge, nudge, wink wink)   ;)hope to see you all.

It's a good thing Mary Jane can do two things at once, or she'd never have gotten so much sewing done this off season-- she's got several new pieces (ahem) to wear out this year. I don't think any of them are knickers though. Hers never seem to wear out.

Prolly cause she never wears them at all. (nudge, wink, snort)

But enough about Mary Jane's knickers....please. (says Katie, holding her spork aloft)

We're VERY excited to welcome you and Sir Gawain back to Hollygrove. 

and I for one am also VERY dissapointed that Ivor will miss all the fun-- Flidias, give him a smooch on the noggin and my best wishes as you pack him off on his way-- and remind him there are a LOT of wenches (besides his gorgeous wife) who want him to keep his lovely bum out of harms way. We'd all like to see it in one piece when he gets back. (um.... well, you know what I mean.  ;D

Yes... mayhem is afoot for this year. THAT, I think does indeed go without saying. I think we're gonna have a good time now and again.

Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

nliedel

Every weekend, I'm cast. There will be other flower sellers, but if you ask someone where the singing flower seller is, you should be directed to me. I will also be outside the opening gate, doing my thing.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: nliedel on July 08, 2008, 05:59:59 AM
Every weekend, I'm cast. There will be other flower sellers, but if you ask someone where the singing flower seller is, you should be directed to me. I will also be outside the opening gate, doing my thing.

Well I shall be looking forward to meeting you but as we shan't be arriving until about noon, look out for a lady (me) in dark green and gold gown (hopefully) with a green tartan pram (baby carriage) and my husband too. :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

flidais

Cassandra and Katie thank you both for your well wishes to Ivor.  That rail in the Guinness sure is going to look lonely this year.  But he should be back for next season and we'll just have to make up for him being gone this one.  wooohooooo!!!

I'm bummed I will be missing you and Gawain this Labor Day, Cassandra.  As well as all the other RF-ers that visit our shire that weekend.  But it will be sooooo good to see Ivor again.

I spoke with Ernesto last week and he said that as far as he knew he would be playing at MIRF this year and that he was told it was an oversight that he was left off the website.  Hopefully all will be well and him and Liz will be there again this year, that was a favorite spot of mine as well.

Are we there yet???

nliedel

The cast is not huge this year and we will all be in one place several times throughout the day, so I should be easy to find.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

LadyMeg

Let's see... I WANT to get there Labour Day weekend, but seeing as that's the first weekend back at school... probably not, so I'm looking at Opening day now or that Sunday.  Definately a weekend in September when I kidnap my flatmates and we invade MiRF.  Apparently they go every year and I didn't see them!  Sneaky buggers...lol...

((edited 'cause I was a dork and put 'their' instead of 'there.'  Really... and I'm supposed to be a creative writing minor... shameful...lol))
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: LadyMeg on July 08, 2008, 06:18:26 PM
Let's see... I WANT to get their Labour Day weekend, but seeing as that's the first weekend back at school... probably not, so I'm looking at Opening day now or that Sunday.  Definately a weekend in September when I kidnap my flatmates and we invade MiRF.  Apparently they go every year and I didn't see them!  Sneaky buggers...lol...

Great! I'd like to see that pink doublet up close, ya know.  ;D

speaking of sewing, I'd better go get some done... TTFN, Good Gentles!

(and the BAD ones!)
(aka The Bookwench)

Margaret

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on July 07, 2008, 10:36:12 PM

Yes... mayhem is afoot for this year. THAT, I think does indeed go without saying. I think we're gonna have a good time now and again.

Yes Mayhem is definately afoot!  I said I'd be there every Saturday already.   :D

Maggie,
who is also known as Mayhem
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

Madge Estes

Live so your dreams recognize you.

Margaret

Quote from: Madge Estes on July 10, 2008, 11:27:15 AM
I'll be there!

So how will we recognize you?  Can you describe what you will be wearing or where you normally hang out?

;D
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

Madge Estes

Quote from: Margaret on July 10, 2008, 12:12:17 PM
So how will we recognize you?  Can you describe what you will be wearing or where you normally hang out?

;D

You're funny! :D

Just look for the big fancy dress, crown, and following court members...
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: Madge Estes on July 10, 2008, 02:12:49 PM
Quote from: Margaret on July 10, 2008, 12:12:17 PM

;D

You're funny! :D

Yeah, we keep her around for her looks....

Quote from: Madge Estes on July 10, 2008, 02:12:49 PM
Just look for the big fancy dress, crown, and following court members...

You should be able to spot her, Mags...she'll be the one staring at all the men who wear shorts.

Likes a well turned calf, our Madge does.

...or so I've herd;D

(aka The Bookwench)