News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Matchmaking for Queen Bonnie

Started by Tremayne, July 01, 2008, 03:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Alas! I heard back from Aragorn. He does not know the White wizard in his picture!
Back to searching!
I need a magical mate!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Lavender

I shall keep my eyes open at Ravenshire in the hopes of finding a worthy mate for my beloved Queen of Everything.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Lavender!  I am in the Lonely mode right now - so a little love life would perk me up- or even the promise of some kind of hook up! I need all the help I can get!
Be sure to get contact info from any likely looking wizards!
They are elusive and tend to disappear fast! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Bonnie, you kill me talking about "hooking up".  ;D 

Have you considered something like "match.com" ? Type in Ren faires as a preference. You never know who you might meet. I've never done the dating site thing but it's tempting sometimes. You could chat online I guess until you get a feel for the guy and then arrage a meetup at faire.

Queen Bonnie

I have tried several of those dating sites. No rennies so far. I am a bit too strange for most on there and getting sick of being messaged by 20 year olds! I have met a few OK guys- but no magick. No sparks.Just OK does not work for me.
I hate online chatting.
Meeting someone at faire or on this site is my only hope. 
Wingardium Leviosa!

Lady Nicolette

As you know, Queen Bonnie, sometimes good things come along when you're not looking for them. ;)
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

eloquentXI

This is the year of romances, Queen Bonnie! Lady Guinviere found love at Scarborough and Capt. Bacardi found love...

Have faith, for I do! There is some out there just as magical as you and perfect for our beloved Queen!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Queen Bonnie

A little bit of romance would not do me any harm! Dusting off the WIZARD WANTED sign for Serendipity Haven and TRF! Keeping hope alive. Not really looking but hoping love might find me again.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Tremayne

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on August 06, 2008, 04:51:01 PM
As you know, Queen Bonnie, sometimes good things come along when you're not looking for them. ;)

I'll second that  ;D  You just never know
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Silverbee

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on August 06, 2008, 04:51:01 PM

Forsooth! For this is how I met me mate.

I've been a member but a few days and I'm quite pleased to find meself in such company. Queen Bonnie's subjects are a lovely bunch of coconuts people. :D
What a strange power there is in clothing.  ~Isaac Bashevis Singer

Queen Bonnie

Welcome Silverbee! We are pleased you have found our loverly bunch of coconuts here! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

CelticOne

Most gracious Queen Bonnie, while wandering my home grounds I happenend to notice this gentleman of a wizardly type look, but alas I neglected to get his name, mayhaps one of my fellow MNRF'ers might know it though.

The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Queen Bonnie

HMMMM- interesting!
Do get names and e-mails!
My crystal ball does not work on far away wizards!
Wingardium Leviosa!

CelticOne

I shall have to ask some of the other MN crew to find out for me(provided they see him again), as I shall not be making it back out again this year.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Phoenix!
I am hoping to find a nice wizard. I love to see pictures- but need to have an e-mail- and know if the wizard is single - and non smoking! Smoke is OK for spells - Wizard smoke does not smell at all- but ciggys are a no no for me!
Wingardium Leviosa!