News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hotel Recs?

Started by Fireflicker, February 15, 2013, 06:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireflicker

Hey all, I'm visiting ARF and was wondering what hotel's you'd recommend? I've only found Superstition Inn in Apache Junction for the closest hotel - everything else is in Mesa. Is there anything closer? I would like to not have a 1/2 drive is possible
Thanks!

Amara Deegan

My sister and I have stayed in Mesa for the Faire before and it was not a long drive at all; 15 minutes tops.

For now, I drive from and then back to Tucson every Saturday.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Check with Norfolk, they go every year and stay in apache junction. I dont remember the name, We stayed there too, but it may be hard to find a place now. We have stayed in Mesa too, and the drive was not that bad.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Our favorite motel is the Best Western Gold Canyon, which is nice, clean and reasonably priced, but generally requires booking well in advance.  Second favorite is the Best Western in Mesa, but be sure to request a room well away from the major street along which it is situated.  Other than that, check out tripadvisor.com.

Just call me "Your Grace"