News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2013 CTRF Robin Hood Springtime Festival : May 18 - June 2

Started by Capt Lucy, February 16, 2013, 12:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Bob of the Lake

I'm sorry they had to shorten it to just 3 weekends but I'm looking forward to it. This is the one that launches my faire season!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Capt Lucy

I just moved back home to the area and I'm looking forward to seeing the faires around here I've missed!
Booty'n Penny

Bob of the Lake

Welcome home! I visit faires in NY, NJ, PA and CT so our paths may cross at some point. Cheers!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Capt Lucy

Booty'n Penny

LadyAsh

I never been to the Springtime Festival, but hope to go this year to experience it! :)
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber

Lady Gregory

Seriously, can.not.wait...

Hopefully, we can plan a meet up.:)

Bob of the Lake

Unless something unforeseen comes up, I plan to be there opening day. I hope some of you will be too!  :)
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Ozium

Anyone have an suggestions on decent places to stay in the area? Thinking of checking this faire
out this year.

Thanks
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Rhaena

Can't wait for the faire this year. It's too bad it was shortened to three weekends. Counting down the days. :)
Ren faires: Why have a government shut down, when you can just play chess to end the debate instead?

LadyAsh

It is now May, and very close to opening day of the faire. I hope I get some time to attend this year! :D
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber

Bob of the Lake

How time flies--Opening Day is just 2 weeks away! The Festival website has been updating the entertainment page and it looks like a good lineup. A number of new acts as well as many returning favorites. At long last, my faire season is about to begin!  ;D
            - Hammy the Squirrel

LadyAsh

I cannot wait for faire season to begin! I took off the 25th from work, so hopefully will find a way to attend the faire. :)

Lady Gregory

Opening Day!!!!!

I'll be there tomorrow.  Can't wait!!!

Bob of the Lake

I enjoyed a great opening day at CTRF yesterday but sadly missed everyone! I got there late thanks to a HUGE construction-related  backup on I-95 so I missed opening gate and a chance to "find" some fellow R/F-ers. I looked around all day for someone wearing a pin but to no avail. Perhaps next time.

I liked the new layout of the grounds and thought the shows were great. Johnny Fox always puts on an amazing show as does Gabriel Q; the amazing archer, Bill Darr; and the Iron Hill Vagabonds. I especially enjoyed Skarazula, a fantastic early music ensemble from Montreal. Unfortunately, they are only performing this weekend.

I'm hoping to visit again next Saturday and if she can make it, I'll be with my daughter. Hope to see some of you there!
            - Hammy the Squirrel