South > Bay Area Renaissance Festival at Mosi

First-time at your faire!

(1/3) > >>

Seleyna Eirian:
I'll be making a trip down to your faire on Closing Weekend. One of my dear friends works there and has been trying to get me to visit for years, and I'm finally going to be able to! The flight and car rental are booked, now just to figure out which garb to wear....

I can't wait to see this faire that I've heard such wonderful things about.

iain robb:
Please forgive the slow response to your post. We're all getting fired up for opening day, and not really thinking about closing day yet.

I don't usually make it to closing day, but it looks like I will this year. I look forward to meeting you. Keep us posted on your plans!

NoBill Lurker:
Just to let you know that the temps closing weekend are going to be in the 90's with humidity to match...and a lot of dust... ;)

Tygrkat:

--- Quote from: NoBill Lurker on February 17, 2013, 01:30:46 AM ---Just to let you know that the temps closing weekend are going to be in the 90's with humidity to match...and a lot of dust... ;)

--- End quote ---
Eegads...we were thinking of coming closing weekend as well, but this gives a strong argument for coming earlier in the season....

(Eta ~ still discussing which weekend to come, but we're super excited ~ BARF was my first faire ( my husband's, too!) and it will always be a favorite!  :) )

Seleyna Eirian:

--- Quote from: NoBill Lurker on February 17, 2013, 01:30:46 AM ---Just to let you know that the temps closing weekend are going to be in the 90's with humidity to match...and a lot of dust... ;)

--- End quote ---

Lol, then it's a good thing that I have plenty of summer garb! Now, I just have to decide on what I want to actually bring with me..... and that's a lot to go through! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version