News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thanks for A Wonderful Weekend!

Started by Norfolk, February 20, 2013, 09:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

The Duchess and I would like to convey our sincere thanks to all of you AZRF locals who contributed to making our annual pilgrimage to Fairhaven one of the very best ever!  Their Majesties, the Royal Court, the French Court and their ladies (of course), the nuns, Don Juan and Miguel, Brother Benedict, any many, many others, went well out of their way to make us feel welcome. 

We have returned home to Colorado and cloudy skies and a winter storm warning (6 to 8 inches on snow predicted), but with incredibly warm memories of a wonderful weekend.  Many, many thanks to all.

Just call me "Your Grace"

Amara Deegan

It was a pleasure to have finally met the both of you! Glad you had a great time and thanks for letting us know about the Santa Fe faire.

Norfolk

Quote from: Amara Deegan on February 20, 2013, 09:49:49 AM
It was a pleasure to have finally met the both of you! Glad you had a great time and thanks for letting us know about the Santa Fe faire.

The pleasure was truly hours, AD.  You and RedHatQueen are splendid ladies whom we are delighted to know.  We do hope very much to see you in Santa Fe and to welcome you to the dark (cast) side.   :)
Just call me "Your Grace"

RedHatQueen

It was a grand day to have finally met.  So glad we got to visit and we so look foward to seeing you all again.  Amara and I were delighted with the invite to Santa Fe...we will see if we can make it.  I just emailed you the photos from the Faire.. Enjoy and again, it was truly a pleasure.
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari