News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Announcement - Rendezvous 2013

Started by DeadBishop, February 27, 2013, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Nicolette

Thanks to DB for making a choice whilst feeling unwell this week!  KC will be a great Faire to visit, let's listen to everyone local's input on the best weekend to hone in on!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

iain robb

Huzzah! I do so hope we can make this one as well.

(Columbus Day would also give us all six more weeks to save our pennies.)

HunterRose13

Well it looks like I need to get active on here again.  Barring some major schedule conflict the family and I should be available to help.  Let me know what needs doing and I'll volunteer for something.

DeadBishop

Well, if this happens Columbus Day weekend, I might actually be able to finally attend one of these things!  :P

R/F.com member since 2003

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: DeadBishop on March 01, 2013, 10:50:55 AM
Well, if this happens Columbus Day weekend, I might actually be able to finally attend one of these things!  :P

It would be a great time - DB!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

kcdcchef

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on March 01, 2013, 10:54:11 AM
Quote from: DeadBishop on March 01, 2013, 10:50:55 AM

It would be a great time - DB!!

yeah since it's my weekend, i'll be there!!! ( if it's cbus day weekend! )

Ice Mage

Since my Birthday is on the 13th, it would make a great gift!
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Butch

Well, Happy Birthday Ice Mage!  We're having RenDezVous on YOUR BIRTHDAY in Kansas City!  Now, the least you could do is bless us with your company; after all, we're all gathering in your honor!  Weigh in on the other thread!

Mairte

This will be a fairly easy one for me to get to too. :)