News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FEST FRIENDS

Started by peggyelizabeth, July 02, 2008, 11:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peggyelizabeth

Quote from: groomporter on July 02, 2008, 10:45:46 PM
I took the liberty of posting the link to the two MNRF Yahoo lists.

Thanks Charles, I saw that and have already had some questions from it.

groomporter

Website suggestion? Maybe a list of the booths that sell costumes, and or period props and accountrements?

Maybe a hard copy of the list could be one of the free spiffs available at the glade?
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

dspotz

Will there be any sort of "Fest Friends Guest For a Day/Weekend" type thing for out-of-towners who will only be there once?

renren

Quote from: dspotz on July 03, 2008, 12:38:47 PM
Will there be any sort of "Fest Friends Guest For a Day/Weekend" type thing for out-of-towners who will only be there once?

Quotea one-weekend pass will be available at the Glade, but not ahead of time.
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

dspotz

Quote from: renren on July 03, 2008, 02:26:53 PM
Quote from: dspotz on July 03, 2008, 12:38:47 PM

Quotea one-weekend pass will be available at the Glade, but not ahead of time.

Thanks. I totally missed that. [/duh moment]

renren

no worries!
(I've definitely been there!)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Noble Dreg

Quote from: groomporter on July 03, 2008, 09:28:24 AM
Website suggestion? Maybe a list of the booths that sell costumes, and or period props and accountrements?

Maybe a hard copy of the list could be one of the free spiffs available at the glade?

I do not wish to appear to suggest what FF should do as I have only just written out my check but...

I like this idea.  Seems the vendors are the reason the fair exists (be a pretty small site without the booths) but are often the last thing considered.  If FF is to support our fair how better than by helping the shop-keeper?

I will humbly offer my services to FF in any capacity FF see's fit.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Marietta Graziella

check sent yesterday.  w00tza!

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

ladiedragon

SleepyArcher

Sending check today.

HUZZAH!!! I love this, it will be great for the kidlets to have a place to rest and get water so we dont have to trudge it along. Its bad enough lugging a wagon.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

peggyelizabeth

I'm just tickled by the response! The forms have been up for about a week and already we're into double digits for membership numbers!

Erynn

Check and form are filled out and ready, will be mailed this week when I get money!

(woot, that even rhymes!)

Celtic Lush

Check's in the mail! (I always wanted to say that!)

Charlotte Rowan

I just sent a check for a membership for me and my fiance, and one for my parents. :) Yay!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Noble Dreg

Holy late rent check Batman!  I found my envelope on the kitchen counter this morning...unmailed!!!

Uhmmm, sending it now... :-[
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small