News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend... But who is counting

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, March 01, 2013, 03:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Nighthawk on April 07, 2013, 11:56:31 PM
Scarborough's opening weekend has passed. I'm gettin' excited for Colorado!
...and we didn't have any Larkspurshire citizens this time. Missed having you on a FABULOUS opening weekend!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

LadyFireKissed

I'm thinking that here is as good a place to post as any, just wanted to say I look forward to seeing everyone again this year!  Last year was my first time out there and I really enjoyed the faire and all of the people there.  I will be out June 29-30(Celtic weekend) and July27-28(Music and Dance weekend).  I look forward to seeing everyone out there.  It at least is nice that we are currently doing our own home faire right now anyway!

Nighthawk

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Celtic Rune Stones

My life is loosely based on a true story...

Francisco Paula

Ladyfirekissed

I won't be there for celtic weekend but i will be there for the other weekend you plan to come. You will find me standing to the side of the rose stage during the cat show keeping an eye on the idiot people so they don't get hurt.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Unfortunately, Lord Gauwyn and Lady Addilay will not be progressing to Larkspurshire this year. We will be going the opposite road to Door County (invited guests). We shall hopefully see some of you at rendezvous.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Quote from: Lady de Laney on May 16, 2013, 02:11:58 PM
Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Not quite, M'Lady, but 'tis a mere thirty days hence. 
Just call me "Your Grace"

Hausfrau Monica

I am getting very very excited to  be attending CoRF for the first time. Ian Maxwell and I will be attending one day of the second weekend but not sure which at the time (I don't fly in until the Friday afternoon) and most certainly we will be there all of Celtic weekend.

I look forward to meeting many of you who I only know by name. Although I don't have an R/F pin, I am sure you will all be able to spot the pale Canadian wandering around in wonder on the arm of my delightful Scot.

LadyFireKissed

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year!  Sorry that I wont be seeing you and your lovely wife and son again this year Lord Gauwyn.  :'( You'll be much missed...  I'll make sure to stop by and find you sometime Francisco Paula!

Norfolk

Quote from: LadyFireKissed on May 18, 2013, 11:52:25 AM
I look forward to seeing everyone again this year! 

The Duchess and I look very much forward to seeing you in the lanes as well!

LadyFireKissed

Quote from: Norfolk on May 18, 2013, 12:10:59 PM
Quote from: LadyFireKissed on May 18, 2013, 11:52:25 AM
I look forward to seeing everyone again this year! 

The Duchess and I look very much forward to seeing you in the lanes as well!

As do I!  You are both such a joy to know, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you last year! 

Norfolk

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Norfolk