News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend... But who is counting

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, March 01, 2013, 03:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

Quote from: Francisco Paula on June 02, 2013, 09:38:52 PM
So who else will be at the faire grounds on sunday the 9th? I will be there to get my badge and my schedule for working the cat show

The Duchess and I will be ... along with the rest of the cast and nearly all of the boothies.
Just call me "Your Grace"

CapnJack

"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Adriana Rose

We will be there on the 9th. We have been working on the booth for the past 4 days! A nice new coat of paint and some other work that has been needing to be done.

Norfolk

Quote from: Adriana Rose on June 04, 2013, 12:04:04 AM
We will be there on the 9th. We have been working on the booth for the past 4 days! A nice new coat of paint and some other work that has been needing to be done.

The Duchess and I wandered by during our lunch break last Sunday, and found your booth looking quite spiffy.
;)

Francisco Paula

Captain Jack is a good pirate but the Blond temptress is a better pirate

Adriana Rose

Wander by on saturday, it is going to look even better  ;D We've been putting alot of work into it.

Blushing

Closer and closer ...

I should mention that I am still moving slowly and carefully ... my new knee still does not like uneven ground.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

Just saw the first commercial! Almost there!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

ONE WEEK!!!!

Celtic Rune Stones

My life is loosely based on a true story...

Zoë

Better get all the garb washed and ready...yippee!!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Edmund Howard

We can count the days on one hand now!!!  For me, the work week seems to just fly by, so, hey, I'm already there! Woo Hoo!

Norfolk

To all and sundry:  I recommend you get there in time to watch the gate show.  It is a hoot this year!

Norfolk

Lords and Ladies, goode gentles all, I bid thee a restful eve, for we shall awake to my favorite day of the entire year!

IT'S HERE AT LAST!!!!

We shall see ye upon the morrow!

CapnJack

"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain