News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NORMAN Is Coming! Huzzah!

Started by Craigmeister, March 09, 2013, 10:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Is anyone else getting hyped up about the Norman Medfaire?  I can't wait to hear Tullamore, see the other talent at the Unicorn Stage, watch the blacksmiths beat things, enjoy the archery range & drink some blueberry lemonade!  Just 4 weeks away!  Huzzah!

www.medievalfair.org
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Rani Zemirah

We're definitely looking forward to it!  Pulling out garb, and trying to get an idea about which way the weather might swing... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Craigmeister

Who is ready for the Norman Medieval Faire? I am! I hope to take my nephew this weekend to experience the fun, the frivolity and the food! Huzzah!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8UTuFLEoeg
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

I've posted my pictures of the 2013 Norman Medieval Faire at www.meistersrealm.com .  The Faire Season is officially underway north of the Red River!  Great job, Ann Marie!

Butch

It's this weekend!  I want to go, but it's not in the cards this year.  Oh well!

Rani Zemirah

I will be there with a friend on Friday, and then again with my daughter on Sunday.  We would like to be able to go all three days, but it's about a 100 mile round trip, and I just can't afford the gas for three days of that, or a hotel, either.  Oh, well... two days is better than no days! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede