News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hail all, I'm Johnny Stache ;)

Started by Johnny Stache, March 14, 2013, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Stache

Well met one and all rennies, boothies, playtrons, clan and guilds men and women, AND ALL THE REST OF YA!!!!

I am Johnny Stache of the Court of Miracles, a partly ethereal and partly physical "Kingdom of the Traveling folk" which is all the home I need.

I hail from the High Middle Ages to the early Renaissance period, methinks I do so due to the fact that a "good folk" is in my family tree somewhere. ;)

I am a full on bohemian, both in attitude toward life and heritage, with Irish and Barbarian "tendencies" i.e my love of Whiskey, Mead and Shillelaghs.

I am a knave of hearts and thus a keeper, lover, and collector of them, but of course never an intentional breaker of them.

I will sing, I will trade, I will drum, I will beg and I will shmooze for my daily bites and or sups in the mouth rather then pence or farthings. 

I take my people like I take my drinks, one at a time. No company of men, or woman, are my enemies for this world is full of enough creatures that would tare my fellow man to pieces.

In conclusion I am at the service of one and all in matters of merriment, wanderings and especially in regards to the lassies with plenty of drink and a comfortable tent.

Again, well Met one and All!!!

-Johnny Stache 
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"

Merlin the Elder

You sound like trouble.... You should be right at home around here.  Welcome!  :P
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Johnny Stache

I feel welcomed :). And yes I am trouble, but only the good kind.
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"

Ice Mage

Well met young sir.  Perhaps we will bump into one another at a Tavern.  Since ye be a Bohemian, I will treat you to a glass of absinthe.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Aderin

Well met friend of merriment and the pub! May you bring cheer and pleasure to many faire goers with your emotive ways!!

Blessings to thee!
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.