News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Shall we meet somewhere?

Started by Oswyn Fenecote, March 22, 2013, 08:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skitter

Quote from: Lady Kaalyn on May 18, 2013, 08:44:44 PM
we were actually working at castle and the picnic.  omg we had so much to do.  I got too hot and ended up spending the lat bit of my shift today in the first aid tent.  Not a fun experience.

I hope you're feeling better . . . it was beastly on Saturday.  We have had no "gradual acclimation time", and everyone was really feeling it. 

Next weekend?  Are you working next weekend?  I MUST catch up with you at some point before the end of the season!  That would just be dumb if we didn't at least get to say hi.

Lady Kaalyn

I work sat and then monday we have nothing planned for sat.  lol we are so busy the last few weekends its crazy
Texas Renaissance Festival
Scarborough Faire
Sherwood Forest Faire

skitter

Will you be at Crown Pavillion Sat morning?  If so, I will try and find you (again) before cannon.

Lady Kaalyn

yes we set up at crown starting at 8:45.  Ill be there 
Scarborough Faire
Sherwood Forest Faire

Lady Kaalyn

This is our last weekend of faire.  Im so sad. I really enjoyed working at scarby, it gave me a look at the other side of things.  The cast, preformers, and workers all work really hard to make scarby such a wonderful place I cant wait to return next year.  I really hope to see everyone I have missed so far, but since im going to be working I doubt it. :P  Skitter i am determined to run into you lol.  Oswyn your awesome I enjoyed hanging out with you and It was nice to meet Otwell and his lovely ladies.  See you all this weekend.   
Scarborough Faire
Sherwood Forest Faire

skitter

I am determined to run into you, too!  I'm gonna come look for you at Crown Pavillion after morning meeting and before cannon.  So there. :)