News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ground 0

Started by Adorkable, July 10, 2013, 10:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adorkable

I have no idea where to start building my charter. the most important part is I will be working with kids (face painter) I was thinking a Gypsy or Fairy? This will be my first ever Faire so I need a lot of help. When I play RPG i am all over the board. I do rangers, magicians, rogues, and my favorites are Bards (I dont play anything in RL) any tips or websites I can go to to help get me started? I have about 3 weeks( this just came through yesterday). I want to be really fun and colorful but not intimidating to the children.

DonaCatalina

why not an artist?
You could be traveling from the Schola of Agnolo di Cosimo in Florence. Then you could wear simple peasant clothes that wouldn't cost a fortune for your first outing.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin the Elder

Always listen to the Doña, Adorkable. She's the brains of this outfit. ... I'm serious—for once!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

DonaCatalina

Thank Merlin, you make me blush.
Renaissance Painters
Peasant Garb-Men
Men's Clothing -All you really need is pants, shirt belt and some kind of leather footwear, even sandals.
Men's Renaissance Costume, you get the idea.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess