News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

wish me luck!! :)

Started by jackrocks, March 24, 2013, 05:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackrocks

I have just mailed out my forms, fee, and pictures of my creations to the committee to see if I am worthy to vend at ren fest coming up in June.
This is my first time and I am nervous! But very excited at the prospect of being chosen:)
Also? Im really really nervous!

Baron Frederick

steady as she goes,  Jackrocks
Baron Frederick

Godric

Here's wishing you luck and loads of money in your vending! (Sincerely meant)

Butch

Good luck jackrocks!  What do you sell, and in which shire are you applying to vend?

GryffinSong

I know the feeling! I applied to my first two faires this year and got into both of them. The excitement is amazing, and the worry up until I got my letters of acceptance was also amazing. Best of luck to you!!!
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

jackrocks

I am more nervous about this than I am for finals next month! lol Anyone can study and pass a test, but if I don't get into this, I feel like it's saying my imagination isn't good enough, you know?

I crochet hats and wrist cuffs, baby bonnet, etc. And I create singed satin flowers (which are impossible to make duplicates, you can't control the way the flame will change the fabric, and I love making them). I also make miniature top hats, and have some steampunky and Mad Hatter styles in mind. Oh! and doggie Ren Gear:)

Some of what I sent pictures in for can be found at my Facebook page, Over the Top Creationzz. I am always working on new stuff, and getting new ideas (it's kind of an illness, lol).

I am also splitting my space with my friend who makes flowered hair pieces.

I applied for Mid-Michigan Ren Fest.

jackrocks

Congratulations, GryffinSong!

Ferret

Congratulations and best wishes !

Ferret

jackrocks

We're in! We're in! We're in!

Hope I get to see some of you there! :)

StilettoWolf

Aderin

Such wonderful news and a great deal of pleasure to have you in the faires selling your wares! I'm happy to hear you've been selected! Blessings to thee!
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.

Norfolk

Congratulations and best of luck!
Just call me "Your Grace"

max and kate

Best wishes, will see you there. :)
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

jackrocks

We are set up on Gypsy Lane, with the sign that says, "Support your local Hookers". Pop and say hi! :)

Aderin

Quote from: jackrocks on June 12, 2013, 08:00:09 AM
We are set up on Gypsy Lane, with the sign that says, "Support your local Hookers". Pop and say hi! :)

HAHA! Love the slogan :)

jackrocks

:) Hookers o' yarn, we be, mate! But our sign gets a lot of people to stop and take a peek in our tent, lol. We've been dubbed the "Gypsy Lane Hookers".

bookwench

Great news!  Congrats on your first shop!  I just got juried in to my local faire as well.  Its an exciting ride , isn't it?  :D 
"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch." -G. Radner

genyferbelle

Congrats! It's always exciting to see peoples dreams come to fruition! We expect tons of pics and updates throughout your experience! :)
Brute Squad.

Aderin

Quote from: bookwench on June 14, 2013, 09:34:50 AM
Great news!  Congrats on your first shop!  I just got juried in to my local faire as well.  Its an exciting ride , isn't it?  :D

Wahoo! Congratulations!!!