News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling 2013

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, March 30, 2013, 02:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Look for a few New and Exciting entertainment surprises this year!!

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Some New shows, New foods, New weekend themes, New repairs and upgrades, New artisans, New merchandise in the remembrance shop, New costumes, some New BTM members, New infrastructure, Lots of New in an effort to preserve something 37 years old (but still VERY cool) can't wait till the 6th!! Se you there!!!

irish

Can you give me some newness, too? :)
Will see you and all.....soon!
Hi to Lady Lisa!!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Dorian Mallory

I can't believe faire season is upon us already.  I am looking forward to the day that my wife and I can traipse through the realm.  I can't believe it's been 37 years.   That means I've been going here for 33 years. I look forward to seeing all the newness.

Tygrkat

HUZZAH!!!

I can't wait for this season to start ~ I'll *definitely* be seeing everyone this year, as I'll be working at the booth that sells flutes, drums, and ocarinas!!  ;D

See you this wekend!!
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

turlough dubh

i have one of your ocarinas , still cant play it worth anything, but i love it,lol  :D
seeker in the north

Tazjia Swiftsail

I've also seen on Don Juan and Miguel's facebook page that they have a new show they are debuting. How slow can these last four days go?????????  :o
Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~

Aderin

"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.

Tazjia Swiftsail

Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~