News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

No more Wine

Started by Merlin, February 05, 2013, 03:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

I wonder if they'll be at TRF?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Molden

Thanks for the heads up that they are at Sherwood Forest! I'll make it a point to catch them when I go on Closing weekend there.  :)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

SQiRL

little bummed about this...  with the issues with circa paleo as well,   its getting hard to get good groups to play for us.

:(

William the Braveheart

Quote from: SQiRL on March 06, 2013, 11:37:35 PM
little bummed about this...  with the issues with circa paleo as well,   its getting hard to get good groups to play for us.
What exactly were the issues with Circa Paleo at TRF? Anybody know that story?

BTW, I'm itching and chomping at the bit to move back to Houston and form a Celtic Fusion Band that's a mix of Tartanic and The Rouges with the addition of Fiddles and some Drum Corps elements. Something unique and different that hasn't been seen before.  Wish my financial situation were better so I could take a chance and risk to see it happen.

Have to start somewhere and this is good a place as any. Anybody on here know of any talented Fiddlers and Pipers from the Houston area that might be interested, please give them a heads up and have them PM me from this site or at braveheartfusion@cox.net 
"Consuming my enemies with fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lightning from my arse"

SQiRL

don't know about TRF but for Sherwood,  the last 2 years there was no circa paleo save for a couple of weekends the year prior...

As with Scarby and the rogues..,  it just didn't feel right not to have them at Sherwood.