YeOldeRF

Author Topic: 22 days and Counting  (Read 1373 times)

Offline The Rabbi

• R/F.com Member
  • sanity is a curse I need never worry about
22 days and Counting
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:51:11 AM »
Travelers Cross the combined efforts of Faire owners of Spirit of Magic and Festival Of The Dragon will make its debut on May 4th. Entertainment at this time will include The Gypsy Woods Dryad Dancers, Gypsy Woods Whip Team, Brotherhood Of Steel, Caravan Des Reeve, Shanty Lasses, Didge & Scarlet, and The Black Swan Pirates with the added appearance of Limey The Dragon. Our story is based upon the Lovely Fairy Queen making the mortal mistake of falling in love with a Human King come on out and see if there shall be a wedding or not.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Offline The Rabbi

• R/F.com Member
  • sanity is a curse I need never worry about
Re: 22 days and Counting
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 12:03:08 PM »
Hmm much needed info here. Please visit us herehttp://campgypsywoods.com/ Travelers Cross is presented by Camp Gypsy Woods LLC located on Highway 82 north between Langley and Spavinaw Oklahoma goggle map us by entering Camp Gypsy Woods. Gates will open at 10 am both May 4th and 5th and close at 5 pm. $7.00 adults $5.00 students and $3.00 for children Weapons will be peace tied a wine tasting will be the only alchahol at faire so please if you would like to drink byob and do so in moderation.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF