News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking to meet up with others

Started by Prima, April 16, 2013, 08:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

I don't even want to know how you know what a bodicegasm feels like....
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Prima

Freedom!!! That's what it feels like!
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

Nighthawk

Quote from: Prima on May 24, 2013, 03:29:20 PM

So it's like a greatkiltgasm. When that belt comes off...  :o Whoa boy, does it feel good! So speaking of great kilts... Since you lovely out of town folk have decided to stay in Jellystone, you very well may run into my wife and I. She and I are debating staying there, as well. We have a new 1600's tent that we started breaking in this past weekend, and we would love to give it another airing. I'll let you know for sure in this thread as we get closer to the date.

And to answer the inevitable question... We spent the weekend with a bunch of dirty buckskinners. They love having us fairy folk spend time with them.  8)

Prima

Huzzah!  We'll be looking forward to your update! 
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

Hausfrau Monica

there are a number of kilted lads at the cabins on Celtic weekend. I am getting so excited to be there with Ian Maxwell and friends. Looking very much forward to meeting so many that I only know by name. I am the pale Canadian visiting for the first time. Please say hello.

Nighthawk

Quote from: Hausfrau Monica on May 26, 2013, 10:24:23 PM
there are a number of kilted lads at the cabins on Celtic weekend. I am getting so excited to be there with Ian Maxwell and friends. Looking very much forward to meeting so many that I only know by name. I am the pale Canadian visiting for the first time. Please say hello.

There are also a lot of pale people who attend the Colorado faire... You're gonna have to be more helpful than that!!  ;)

Seems to me that posting some pictures may at this point be helpful, so I'll get things started. This is my wife and I from the Colorado Springs St. Patric's Day Parade. We were marching with our living history group.

And from the faire last summer!

See? There are at least two other pale people there...  ;D What was it Tim Minching said? Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger...

Zoë

Quote from: Prima on May 24, 2013, 03:29:20 PM

Well I should hope we females know what it feels like....probably a different story for Mr Francisco....;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

have to keep the fat guy in some how