News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers For My Mom

Started by lordwriothsley, April 17, 2013, 08:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordwriothsley

For those of you know that know my mom Lady Delaine Kitts i would like to ask you all to keep her in your prayers as she was admitted to the hospital last night at around 6:45 p.m. in the evening. Thanks and I will keep you all updated as i can!!!
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lord Clisto of York

Prayers, thoughts and great healing energy to her.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

DonaCatalina

prayers, thoughts and healing energy
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

lordwriothsley

Quick update on my mom....She's home now as they released her from the hospital yesterday afternoon but told her they do not want her to go to work this week as she is still not well enough for that....So to all that prayed for her and kept her in their prayers I like would to say a personal thank you to each and every one of you. You have no idea what it means to me have such people that care for one another the way you all do and for that i am extremely overjoyed so once again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you for the prayers and love that you all sent during my moms stay in the hospital!!!
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"